Welcome back, Commander!
My name is Zhiqiang Zang (臧志强). I am a Ph.D. candidate at The University of Texas at Austin, working with Prof. Milos Gligoric. My current research interests are JIT (Just-In-Time) compiler testing and optimization. I am also familiar with other software engineering and programming language topics, including debugging, domain-specific languages, program analysis, etc.
I obtained my B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2018.
- Pattern-based Peephole Optimizations with Java JIT Tests International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA 2023), pages to appear – to appear, Seattle, WA, USA, 2023.
- JAttack: Java JIT Testing using Template Programs International Conference on Software Engineering, Tool Demonstrations Track (ICSE Demo 2023), pages to appear – to appear, Melbourne, Australia, 2023. [PDF][Tool]
- Compiler Testing using Template Java Programs International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2022), pages 23:1 – 23:13, Oakland Center, MI, USA, 2022. [PDF][Slides][Tool] Discovered CVEs: CVE-2020-14792, CVE-2022-21305 ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award
Unifying Execution of Imperative Generators and Declarative Specifications
Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications
(OOPSLA 2020), pages
217:1 – 217:26,
Chicago, IL, USA(Everywhere), 2020. [PDF]
- VeDebug: Regression Debugging Tool for Java International Conference on Software Engineering, Tool Demonstrations Track (ICSE Demo 2019), pages 15 – 18, Montreal, Canada, 2019. [PDF][Tool]
My favorite video game franchise is Command & Conquer: Red Alert . I have been playing the game since I was an eight-year-old boy. I organized nine tournaments for the game(s) since 2017. My dream is to visit all the cities or places appearing in the video game in real world and I have visited seven of them: San Antonio, Los Angeles, San Francisco, St. Louis, Chicago, New York City and Seattle!
PS, let me know if you are also a big fan! Subscribe/follow me on YouTube / Bilibili.
- Email: [my first name][dot][my last name][at]utexas[dot]edu
- GitHub: https://github.com/CptGit
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zzq-profile